Saturday, July 5, 2014

  |  No comments  |  

Doodle 4 Google 2014 Winner

button that one thing to make their
place limit
robotic wat or what right all have to
claim to have ok
of I'm going out when I barrel sometimes
I feel it is not enough time in a day
I am spend time the
and usually they and you don't have a
TSK even
yeah peter has it as for a decade
make called a few tastes like and how
they feel about a while having the
healthy benefits
University Nexus as reinvention would
create connections between
your past present and future do in
you're going to California to you
do my best and I am trying to write it
down but
say hello everybody well come all the
engineering Hall invention all
innovation really actually starts with
the drying
pennies to those who would love Devon
home page and the winner is
by Jack I the
do though he did finishers are so
incredible john tells lameta
how you came up with this design I came
up with a design

learned that nattering has clean water
my engine
meanwhile at yes for the first time ever
we're going to work with the winner and
animated have you ever mentioned before
when area so what are the kind of things
would you like to see happen
their heads mu became had to remove
instead be
down critical say principally one has to
ultimately
thank you I G
day yeah

0 개의 댓글: