Wednesday, July 2, 2014

,   |  No comments  |  

Gold Nugget Patch on Easter Saturday

smash it
so there
seen
noted he some youth
seen that on stuff it's come at a that
now smashed into that one for this
accompanied her little ladies skunk come
into that
okay
Gold Nugget Patch on Easter Saturday
johnnie haitian walls gonna be in there
somewhere
that's just a Roth
it's going to be something really really
I wash it and see what's in it
idk at
I K yeah i hack
not get if ya hang on they go
scale you go football little
no look at it group
surprising yeah that was joking bro yeah
difficult I K greta feel like it
okay that's a good one well okay
said it's the second one for today not
be there to see it like fate I get
book I believe that that was so which
team
capital on ya sofa little
okay tonight gets
eastern i gets sculley's tricks
on the small ones seems to have gone
away
to check out area to scout the area
every day
as to where and do some crazy thing what
he just got another signal he i
and I have to go and get out with my
little hand again
so I'm just letting in check see if
there's anymore
not okay because that's what my family
and
if they see you gonna have lady luck we
give you got lady luck with you
then you find did not get the jump out
thing on worst month hand
more there you go
there's another one from
that whole day so and its way edge
stick to anything can happen undead iraq
under this rock so that's the top of the
rock and its under there so I have to go
and use a probe %ah
to open that up are and she was right
under their
and now you've got three so far off in
the morning and it's not even lunchtime
yep it's just 11:30
couple hours TradingMarkets clay and I
we got three
in a couple of hours or what he got
three
I K so put it back in your needle
Wallace just read about their and he
picked up another one
let's go have a Luke
so have a look you look easy we did not
get like a TN on something caught my
attention again
okay show me how deep is it how deep is
your love
my little cool and %ah
has about over a gram from one
dirty fact we got what he s only clean
it up

there you go oh what a beautiful not get
its four for the morning
course that feels like a to grow
near that's about a criminal some
to the other ones about say that was
about point 6
yet non-static granoff he
at least a gram and a half I reckon cuz
fairly solid
this long going to grant's our site
granoff
to grant is about to have my lunch a
while he got another signal
so I couldn't go
in check out a kid and see what he's got
so this is not get number five
so what it is
he's getting
DailyFX haha K that looked like and I
get
go over it that sounds like a big not
get
half its proper steel for the person i
recive pic with
speak whatever it is at sites and not
water not I
food
gets all excited you wouldn't think that
digging would be so exciting
of decided on Fox on
this one hot stopping rocking the corner
there again that's not our office
okay that's a good sign
I'm gonna say can I get I
I'm optimistic if it is it's a
reasonable one way
I was just saying by the end of day we
have to get at least an ounce
its way to your of etc
ok
I am just gonna go of Canada right now
while while he takes the stand to China
scarcely don't know what it is but I'll
show you
welcome back I have finished my lunch
and while he still digging
dan long wideout
about the role of classic swing
his 0 I told you
not get I told you who do you think good
you to check if you got it
give you that okay it's falling off hit
it doesn't matter
it doesn't matter I K
I hook hope ok what a pity well
doesn't matter though this still more in
there
not that's it yep this
this another one there's another one all
the future I'm telling you
it's an awesome in and giving wash
saying i dunno
I and I've got this other one is another
one in there as well
is another one hand okay
a try not to hit this what
is that another piece not
okay the rough hey I'm gonna wash days I
got to
on my hand and Corp
all of that said what for you to call
you
okay a little bit better than the other
ones I K
that's just a little white there you go
ok possible ok I think
and folks my has issued to me for a
woman like a really big
I for hey look at that
it's an awesome what
up I'll take a
beautiful old do it up foo
you I have a few tasteful
not just because CEO I he's %uh they go
you got me thinking now
on you to be a reasonable one it was
now you said it's a pic you said it's a
peak and the wife said
it's a not get its and not get that
sounds like I'm not get
still there
okay he's got it down there
shovel
are
to smaller one
antonia little one little one but still
picking up I mean exhibit 1/2 grams at
what I K
and that the one probably could do it
into
I will wash it I banking yeah I will
wash it they go
another does over a gram
I air s not bad for the long haul sci-fi

0 개의 댓글: