Wednesday, July 2, 2014

,   |  No comments  |  

Gold- with a Crack-Vac...After MIDNIGHT !!

did
black ass gh
that check this out this remains fairly
steep
spots was some spots to No treeline
most amid is very near bedrooms or
highways pics bonn's
absent your want to get back to the
house later on in the week
last my down from movable menendez mocks
morrow done and the cold flow the ones
okay

Gold- with a Crack-Vac...After MIDNIGHT !!
here we are in this steeper
me we go waterfall just to the left them
top drawer of it's all the right now
my you know this is where the Gold Cup
I'll operate here when it drops of this
now I'm gonna take
I only wanna go down about huge so on
take a lot of this rough stuff in the
bag rocks at your
got three pockets I wanna work want to
and then
while they're behind the camera some
scoop a lot
here as a he'd all
you just niche
mode away and will
fire this thing up will be ready
rock-n_-roll
anymore your
chunk
at school I've been with huge
now was Mike
I'll ok ok
its on these
schemes for tomorrow yeah
tip home
that's nice search
people that might have anything
bigger
anything we've ever found a crack
her
left this crack
back sterile wakin
hiking tuition online my gangs
I'm okay here's the deal
scratch
not starting
on exactly where probably
two in the morning and now with monitise
peace and Mac crack then you know
there's one
modern house sup
yeah you know that one question that
crack mark the spot and if we come out
and shot him in the day
sylmar when the winds not that bad
might crack crack is working but did we
wanted to get this pocket down here
we got that one out there we get this
one with knotted mother
I got the hope of getting married yet
listen to wrap this up and
you are here
your the trooper yeah means
here alright so final thoughts before we
thank
loneliness of breaking I
room my mile we got this nice Visa Gold
you one threw it out there when a girl
media prospecting
action and let me tell you this its
Oct more be probably Speedway
here what time it is the laptop went on
like the wind is blowing the crack back
xox

literally hack SLs is
see if we can get a little footage is
going up this rattling
take it nice and slow we'll get back to
them
money and your iPad bomber was so we get
outta here
and I'll see you guys in the morning
this

0 개의 댓글: